As a Polyetheramine From Factory, share it with everyone. Polyetheramine is a polymer with a polyether structure in the main chain and an amine group in the terminal active functional group. Amino-terminated polyether has the following structure: x, y = 0-n. Polyetheramine is obtained by ammoniating polyethylene glycol, polypropylene glycol or ethylene glycol/propylene glycol copolymer under high temperature and high pressure. By selecting different polyoxyalkylene structures, a series of properties such as reactivity, toughness, viscosity and hydrophilicity of the polyetheramine can be adjusted, and the amine group provides the possibility for the polyetheramine to react with a variety of compounds. Its special molecular structure gives polyetheramines excellent comprehensive properties. Commercialized polyetheramines include a series of monofunctional, bifunctional, and trifunctional products with molecular weights ranging from 230 to 5000. It has been widely used in many fields such as polyurea spraying, large-scale composite material production, epoxy resin curing agent and automobile gasoline detergent.
(1) High-performance composite materials: Polyetheramine can be used as a high-performance curing agent for epoxy resins to produce high-strength, high-toughness composite materials;
(2) Polyurea: As a key component of polyurea materials, there are many application examples in the waterproof system of concrete structures such as high-speed railway bridges, cross-sea bridges, dams, large stadiums, etc., and they have shown excellent performance;
(3) Coating: It has a lower viscosity, and when applied to epoxy floor or anti-corrosion coating, it can reduce the amount of solvent and reduce the system viscosity;
(4) Adhesive: As an epoxy resin curing agent, it has excellent toughness and fatigue resistance after fully cured, and is widely used in adhesives and structural adhesives;
(5) Jewelry: It has extremely light chromaticity and better yellowing resistance, and can be used for jewelry manufacturing.
(6) Gasoline detergent: It has excellent cleaning, dispersion, demulsification, corrosion inhibition and antioxidant properties. It can inhibit the formation of deposits in automobile fuel injectors, intake valves and combustion chambers. Compared with polyisobutylene amine type gasoline detergent, it not only does not generate deposits by itself, but also can remove the original CCD.
The synthesis process of polyetheramine includes two processes: batch process and continuous process. The production process used by Huntsman is a continuous fixed bed process, which uses a metal catalyst supported on a carrier. Its production equipment and technology are advanced, and the catalyst efficiency is high, so the product The conversion rate is high, the side reactions are few, the production cost is low and the performance is stable, but the equipment investment is huge.
Compared with continuous production, intermittent process equipment investment is small, and different product types can be easily switched, but the production efficiency is lower, the cost is higher, and there is a certain gap in product quality compared with continuous production.
Our company also has Polyetheramine D400 on sale, please contact us.