As a Manufacturer of Polyetheramine, I would like to share with you.
Any kind of product will have its shelf life. Of course, polyetheramine is no exception. As a more commonly used chemical raw material, we must understand its shelf life. If the shelf life is exceeded, this situation How should we deal with it? It is different from other chemicals. It is relatively simple to deal with, but we can't discharge it as sewage at will, so how should we deal with it? Let's get to know it together.
Polyetheramine for Sale
1. The unopened polyetheramine can be notified to the manufacturer or supplier for re-inspection, and it can continue to be used normally after the re-inspection is qualified.
2. The quality of the product has been damaged, you can find some regular polyetheramine recycling manufacturers, which can reduce a little loss.
3. It can also be handled independently.
When polyetheramine technology is used, we generally need to understand what physical and chemical properties it has so that we can better use the product. Then, for its use, we simply organize the following content for everyone, hope Can help you.
1. It is soluble in ethanol, water and organic solvents such as alcohols.
2. Polyetheramine has a large number of hydroxyl groups and ether bonds. It has very good water solubility and is easily soluble in alcohol, so in simple terms, it can be cleaned with ethanol or water. If the water solubility of some products is not very high, it is basically no problem to use alcohol.
3. When the polyetheramine technology is in the production process, if it adheres to the skin, it can be washed with a lot of water. When it enters the eyes, wash the eyes with water for more than 15 minutes.
Our company also has Polyetheramine for Sale, welcome to contact us.